INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact through our sites and/or other services, we might collect data from you, including personal information such as name, company name, email address, telephone number, shipping/billing address, date of birth, and information regarding your browsing and shopping behavior.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly via Customer Service on WhatsApp or our social media, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. We might keep these for customer service quality evaluation and future marketing notification purposes.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Process your orders until fulfillment
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website and then personalize your shopping experience
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
LOG, COOKIES, AND WEB BEACONS
by-pillar.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics.
The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, by-pillar.com uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
We might also use third-party services on our website to evaluate our site's performance, compile reports based on the collection of certain data, such as IP addresses, ISP, browser type, operating system and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on pages, page analytics, link clicks, search terms, and other similar usage data, and/or analyze performance metrics.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/analytics
- Meta: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update
- Shopify: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
by-pillar.com is responsible for ensuring that your data is held securely, that you are given the proper information about how your data is used. We respect your data privacy and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us here:
PILLAR (PT KANA ANUGERAH UTAMA)
Jalan Sisingamaharaja No. 22
Selong, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan
+62 822 1111 9689